It's Sunday morning. The boys are on the couch in a tv induced coma. Jeff is sleeping in. I have a large mug of coffee in front of me. It's a perfect time to fart around and see what the internets gods have to offer.
This is just cool. I want one at the new house. I'll program it to say things like, "GO CLEAN YOUR ROOM" and "BECAUSE I SAID SO".
I don't know why these are so cool, but they are.
Animal cruelty or just plain clever? You decide.
http://craziestgadgets.com/2008/07/31/wearable-dog-poop-catching-gizmo/
http://craziestgadgets.com/2008/07/31/wearable-dog-poop-catching-gizmo/
I mean, geez...it was the "Depression" and all:
http://swapatorium.blogspot.com/2005/05/forget-your-troubles-cmon-get-happy.html
I wonder if they'd be interested in a picture I took of a cloud over Hebron yesterday?



And if any of you are looking for a gift for me, you know, just because, anything from this site is perfect: http://www.perpetualkid.com/
That's all for now. Enjoy your Sunday.



No comments:
Post a Comment