Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And we're live!

Welcome to the Pike Family blog; the guys and I are officially members of the 21st Century! I've been so far behind with email and posting updates and pictures, so I wanted to have one place to go to update everyone. I had a hard time naming the blog. I wanted to call it something that really captured our life, so I went with the "cupcake" thing. Sometimes things are just a tad on the insane side and sometimes there's nothing more fun and easier to do than serve cupcakes for dinner.

So, this is it! Our first post!

1 comment:

mamarene said...

Goodmorning Freckles

Love the pictures, love the kids, Love that you think you have time to be Room Mother Queen! Don't you know that they will be begging you to do this when the kiddo is in 6th grade and you will be going "yea, yea, been there done that." Try not to burn out by the time the first one is 9. This is sage advice from MamaRene