And not just your average, run-of-the-mill decorating. No, I mean make-the-stuff-yourself-and-tack-it-to-every-surface-that-isn't-moving decorating. And actually, if the kids are still enough and I can get the cats while they're not looking, I'll decorate them, too.
It's a disease, really.
Last Friday, I was able to lend a hand with Andy's Valentine's Day party at school. I made his valentines the night before (he had zero interest in helping...he's a dude to the core) and sent him to school the next day with a large box (you could say we still have a few of those laying around.)
The bags had pink rice krispy treats inside, and a black and yellow scalloped heart on the outside. I stamped a little bee on each of them, and under that, stamped "mine". Not too girly and they were easy to make.
When the party started, the kids broke up into two groups; one group played "HEART" (Andy won a round!)
After the party, Andy and I went out on a date (Wendy's...burger for him, chili for me) and then came home. The boys went down for naps and I got ready for the party I'd be having later that night. I frosted and decorated the cupcakes made the day before:
I set up the food and drinks and my guests started showing up at about 7.
Well, I just realized that I'm late for a dinner get-together with Ben's birthpeople.
Happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:
it's cool that not only do you LOVE to decorate, you're GOOD at it! see, i don't have that last part down haha
Post a Comment