It took me a good 10-15 minutes to finally go over and see what he was freaking out over. "DEEEWS! Wook, mommy! DEEEEEEEEWS!" And whaddiya know, there were actually deer outside! See, Benny usually says things like, (not spelled phonetically, because it'd be almost impossible to understand) "Look, mommy! Darth Maul is outside!" or, "Look, mommy! Obi Wan Kenobi is outside!"
Yes.
My two year old knows the names of 99% of the characters in Star Wars.
So now you know why I didn't believe him until I saw the "deers" for myself. I thought they were cute for like, two seconds, until I remembered that I want to plant veggies this spring/summer. Then, the deer transformed from cuddly, bambi-like creatures to corn and melon hungry raptors.
With fangs.
And claws.
And rabies.
Ugh. Stupid deews.

1 comment:
yes. deews. THAT is why we haven't started our garden yet :D
Post a Comment