Monday, February 2, 2009

Back to school!

YAY!!! After a WEEK of snow days, the bus came, today! I can actually get back into a routine! WOOHOO!

Alright, enough of that. It's way too early to be that excited, especially considering that I was only able to get four and a half hours of sleep last night. Yes, I know it's my fault for having caffeine with dinner, but still. Anyhow, I'm one and a half cups of coffee into the morning and felt like blogging.

A while ago a friend of mine asked me to take some pictures of the house. I tried taking pictures during the school-imposed snowcation (clever word...means two or more days of no school due to snow...I came up with it, myself) but the battery in my camera died and I was only able to get pictures of the boys' room.


I am going to paint little fish and other sea creatures on the walls, from time to time. A seahorse might appear one day when Andy gets off the bus, maybe a starfish after a bath. I'm still not sure what to do for curtains/blinds, though. Maybe some blackout shades and then long strips of green "seaweed" strung on a curtain rod. Still thinking about that one...

That's all I have for now. More pictures of other rooms to follow. Oooh, before I send this post off, I found two, really funny, blogs I want to share. Cake Wrecks (really, REALLY bad cakes) and Passive Aggressive Notes (notes left behind by co-workers, roommates and other people who tend to be passive-aggressive)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

that is so cool that they are already in bunk beds! are the steps also drawers?? NICE!