I love this kid more than life itself, but man...he is TROUBLE! Andy was playing outside, Jeff was taking a shower and I was checking email. I thought Ben was downstairs watching a movie, but no. He was channeling his inner Jackson Pollock with finger paint. And in my defense, the last time we used that paint, I put it away in a drawer. Apparently, little, blue monsters can reach the contents of kitchen drawers.
Mommies of little, blue monsters everywhere, take note.
Jeff went downstairs to collect the monster and deliver him to his Grandma Sue's house. When he came back upstairs, he had Ben by the shoulders, at arm's distance. Ben was, you guessed it...

...caught red handed. It's like the Scrapbook Gods looked down upon me and smiled; handing me the perfect pictures, situation and title. All on a
Although, not only did he have a red mess on his hands, but he had a brown mess in his pants. You can say we're still having a bit of a problem with the potty-training. So, Jeff and I played Rock/Paper/Scissors, best out of three, and I lost. Jeff headed downstairs with a few paper towels and some soap and I headed upstairs with stinky.
*Iwantedthisjob*Iwantedthisjob*Iwantedthisjob*Iwantedthisjob*

No comments:
Post a Comment