Ben is finally enjoying the water:
My friend Barb became a foster mom to a baby girl, and hopefully, she's going to be able to adopt her. I was lucky enough to be able to go with her to the hospital to pick up the new baby!
We have some walls and windows at the House Hole and on Monday, they're going to put the big, wooden, triangle thingies up (you know, those things that support the roof):
My favorite cousin, Larissa, came to Cincinnati for a visit. I haven't seen her in about a year and a half and it was so nice to have lunch with her!
And about a week and a half ago, I inherited 1 1/2 week old kittens. Barb's kid's best friend's dad (got all that??) found them at work. I hadn't planned on keeping them (I wanted to get a cat when we move to the new house, but didn't want to deal with a cat while we were moving) but I'm a sucker for cute and the kittens won that argument. Andy named them. When I brought them home, they were each about 7oz and in about three days, had gotten up to 9oz. I haven't weighed them in a while, but their eyes have opened up more, their ears aren't as curled in, they're walking (like a couple of drunks, but still), playing and even purring. Here's Frisco (a boy):
and Friday (his sister):
Well, I have to get going. I'm taking the kids out for lunch and then have to get my allergy shots (which, by the way, have been working SO well!!)
Happy Thursday!

2 comments:
Holy cow, I guess I need a nap too. I saw "1 1/2 week old kittens" but my brain interpreted "1 1/2 kittens who are a week old" That would not be NEARLY as cute as the reality, although it could make for some interesting pictures . . .
soccer is PERFECT for andy! he can weave in and out and confuse them all! i just know it :D
Post a Comment