Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Creative Outlet Company

So, I am going to come totally clean with my initial intentions in regards to this post. I wanted to enter a contest on a blog for a chance to win some cool scrap crap. One of the ways to enter the contest was to create a blog post about the company, on my blog. I was going to do it only to win something, but then I read the "About Us" page and was totally inspired and moved by her story! This company is run by a gal who loved playing with paper and stickers as a little girl (sound familiar???) and opened an online store with her mom and a friend.

She's done what I'm just entirely too lazy to do!

So now, even with as much as I'd love to win, this blog post is being published in hopes of sending all of my readers (um, like, all 4 of you) to their site and encourage you all to take a look at their stuff. Who knows, even a non-scrapper might get bit by the scrap bug!

Creative Outlet Company

2 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Cute site, I hope they are successful.

Off topic..thanks for the Christmas card, it was beautiful.

Angie

LvPoohBr2 said...

I found your blog through your Creative Outlet post. I love your blog, your sense of humor and your Leave it to Beaver picture! I am now a follower and am looking forward to your honest and fun posts. Ü